Once you have been accepted to OSU....
- Register for eShipGlobal to receive your admissions welcome package and I-20/DS2019. Create your eShipGlobal account here so that you can receive your admissions welcome package and Form I-20.
- Use your SEVIS number on your Form I-20 to pay the SEVIS fee and apply for a VISA.
- Create your O-Key Account (OSU Email). We encourage you to check your OSU email often as this will be your main mode of contact from the University. Visit http://go.okstate.edu/email and log in using your O-Key log-in and password or set up your account.
Book your flight and transportation to OSU. For more specific details about transportation, visit our Travel/Lodging page. Arrival dates for International students entering OSU in the Spring are January 7th or January 9, 2017. Visit http://admissions.okstate.edu/international for help on flights and transportation. Documents needed for entry to the United States:
- Valid Passport
- Form I-20 or Form DS-2019
- Evidence of Admissions at OSU
- SEVIS fee receipt
- F-1 or J-1 visa
- Any other documentation your embassy/consulate require
- Complete your OSU Application file by sending any updated test scores and your final official high school and/or post-secondary transcript(s) as soon as possible. For more information, visit http://admissions.okstate.edu.
- Learn more about your Academic College for enrollment:
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources (CASNR)
- College of Arts & Sciences (A&S)
- College of Education (COE)
- College of Engineering, Architecture & Technology (CEAT)
- Human Sciences (HS)
- Spears School of Business (SSB)
- University College (UCA)
Things to do before your arrive
- Take the MATH PLACEMENT EXAM. OSU requires that all students complete the Math Placement Exam if they plan on taking a math course at OSU. This is especially important for students planning to pursue degrees within the College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology and other majors where schedules are often built around mathmatics.
- Complete your Residential Life housing application and select your meal plan. Please make arrangements for permanent housing before you arrive to Stillwater. For additional information about Residential Life housing, please watch this video.
- Complete health history and immunization record online forms at http://uhs.okstate.edu/forms. If mailing immunization records, please send directly to University Health Services at 1202 West Farm Road, Stillwater, OK 74078 (these MUST be submitted by the second week of classes. Medical Insurance is required for all international students at Oklahoma State University and their dependents as U.S. medical care is expensive. Medical insurance will be provided upon arrival.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact either the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at +1 (405) 744-5358 or International Students and Scholars Office at + 1 (405) 744-5459.