We hope you find Oklahoma State University your new home. We are excited to have you as a vital member of our diverse cowboy family and we've put together some important information to help you transition into OSU. Refer to the checklist above to help you keep track of what you need to do before you arrive.
International Student Orientation Schedule*
Saturday and Monday, January 6 and 8, 2018
- Greeter service for students arriving in Oklahoma (more information HERE)
Tuesday, January 9, 2018 (undergraduate students- Required)
- 8:00-8:45 a.m. - Report to Paul Miller Journalism and Broadcasting Building 101
- 8:45 - 9 a.m. Leadership and Campus Life
- 9 - 9:15 a.m. Insurance
- 9:15 - 9:30 a.m. Academic Integrity
- 9:30 - 9:45 a.m. Banking
- 9:45 - 10 a.m. Counseling
- 10 - 10:15 a.m. Break
- 10:15 - 10:30 a.m. Safety
- 10:30 - 10:45 a.m. Campus Connection
- 10:45 a.m. - 12 p.m. Immigration
Wednesday, January 10, 2018 (undergraduate students only- Required)
- 10:30 a.m. - Report to New Student Orientation for Enrollment (Conoco Phillips Alumni Center)
- 11:00 a.m. - New Student Orientation presentation
- 11:45 a.m. - How to use My.okstate.edu
- 12 p.m. - Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. - Enrollment
- All students are required to attend and complete a New Student Orientation session. Please bring passport and immigration passport with you. Orientation will include information about academic information, immigration regulations, housing, food, parking, banking practices, health care, and American customs. Register for this program as soon as possible (requires login with your OKEY username and password). If you cannot make this date, please call our office at +1 (405) 744-3636 to make other arrangements
*Students will receive a full itinerary via email before the enrollment program.
Click HERE to view a map of the Oklahoma State University campus.
If you have any dietary or disability needs, please contact Abby Waugh at 405-744-3636 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure that we are effective and timely in providing your accommodations, please notify our office at least one week prior to your enrollment program.