Fall 2019 Students
While you are waiting for your Orientation Program...
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and other scholarships & financial aid paperwork. Watch this quick video on tips for completing the FASFA.
- Check your OSU email often as this will be your main contact with the University. Visit http://go.okstate.edu/email and log in using your O-Key log-in and password.
- Complete health history and immunization record online via the University Health Services portal HERE. (These MUST be submitted by the second week of classes).
- Complete your OSU Application file by sending any updated test scores and your final official high school and/or post-secondary transcript(s) as soon as possible. For more information, visit http://admissions.okstate.edu.
- Explore academic majors if you are undecided about your major. If you want to change your academic college prior to your orientation program, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com. For more information about your academic college, please visit:
- College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources (CASNR)
- College of Arts & Sciences (A&S)
- College of Education, Health and Aviation (EHA)
- College of Engineering, Architecture & Technology (CEAT)
- College of Human Sciences (HS)
- Spears School of Business (SSB)
- University College (UCA)
Things to do after February 1, 2019
- Fall 2019 students, register for your New Student Orientation & Enrollment program.
Things to do after March 1, 2019
- Take the MATH PLACEMENT EXAM. OSU requires that all students complete the math placement exam before NSO if they plan on taking a math course at OSU. This is especially important for students planning to pursue degrees within the College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology and other majors where schedules are often built around math placement. If you have taken College Algebra and received a “C” or better in a college setting, you "may" not be required to take the placement exam. If you have already completed the exam, your scores will still count. If you plan on retaking the math placement, you can do so during an Overnight or Orientation Plus Program ONLY
Complete the online orientation modules before orientation found HERE.
Things to bring with you during Orientation
You may wish to assemble a personal file of relevant paperwork to simplify your visits to campus. Typical files might include:
- OKEY log-in information as you will need this to enroll
- List of questions for your adviser
- List of questions for campus offices