Congratulations transfer students on your admission to Oklahoma State University! We are excited to have you as a vital member of our diverse Cowboy family.
Fall 2019 students may begin registering for orientation on Friday, February 1.
We have put together some important information to help your transition into OSU go as smoothly as possible. Once you have reviewed all the dates and read the information below, select the "program registration" tab to register.
Students transferring to OSU enroll at the same time as current OSU students according to the number of credit hours earned to date, NOT including hours in which you are currently enrolled.
For Fall 2019 students, please select a Transfer Enrollment Day that corresponds with the number of credit hours you have completed. Attending your earliest available enrollment date provides the best opportunity for course choice.
- Check-in for Transfer enrollment begins at 10 a.m. and will conclude by 5 p.m.
- Make-up programs will begin at 12:15 p.m. and conclude by 5 p.m.
Review some of the student and family publications for additional information about OSU and the orientation program.
- Tulsa Campus Program: Thursday, April 11
- 50+ Hours Earned: Monday, April 15
- 20+ Hours Earned: Friday, April 19
- All Transfer Students: Friday, April 26; Thursday, May 9; Wednesday, May 22
- Make-up Dates: Monday, June 3; Thursday, June 20; Monday, July 1; Thursday, July 18; Tuesday, August 6; Friday, August 9
To ensure that we are effective and timely in providing your accommodations, please notify our office at least one week prior to your enrollment program.