Congratulations Spring 2019 students on your admission to Oklahoma State University! We are excited to have you as a vital member of our diverse Cowboy family.
Spring 2019 students may begin registering for orientation on Monday, October 1.
We have put together some important information to help your transition into OSU go as smoothly as possible. Once you have reviewed all the dates and read the information below, select the "program registration" tab to register.
Students transferring to OSU enroll at the same time as current OSU students according to the number of credit hours earned to date, NOT including hours in which you are currently enrolled.
For Spring 2019 students, please select a Transfer Enrollment Day that corresponds with the number of credit hours you have completed. Attending your earliest available enrollment date provides the best opportunity for course choice. Check-in for Transfer enrollment begins at 10 a.m. and will conclude by 5 p.m. the same day (Unless it is a make-up program).
Review some of the student and family publications for additional information about OSU and the orientation program.
- Thursday, November 8 - 50+ Transfer Hours (OSU Tulsa ONLY)
- Monday,November 12 - 50+ Transfer Hours
- Friday, November 16 - 20+ Transfer Hours
- Wednesday, November 28 - All Transfers
- Wednesday, December 12 - Transfer Make-up Program (check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.)
- Tuesday, December 18 - Transfer Make-up Program (check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.)
- Thursday, January 10 - Transfer Make-up Program (check-in begins at 12:30 p.m.)