Congratulations Spring 2018 students on your admission into Oklahoma State University! We are excited to have you as a vital member of our diverse Cowboy family.
We have put together some important information to help your transition to OSU go as smoothly as possible. Once you have reviewed all the dates and read the information below, select the "program registration" tab to register.
Students transferring to OSU enroll at the same time as current OSU students according to the number of credit hours earned to date, NOT including hours in which you are currently enrolled. Please select a Transfer Enrollment Day that corresponds with the number of credit hours you have completed.
Attending your earliest available enrollment date provides the best opportunity for course choice. Check-in for Transfer enrollment begins at 10 a.m. and will conclude by 5 p.m. the same day. Review some of the student and family publications for additional information about OSU and the orientation program.
- Thursday, November 9 - 50+ Transfer Hours (OSU-Tulsa ONLY)
- Monday, November 13 - 50+ Transfer Hours
- Friday, November 17 - 20+ Transfer Hours
- Wednesday, November 29 - All Transfers
- Wednesday, December 13 - Transfer Make-up Program
- Tuesday, December 19 - Transfer Make-up Program
- Thursday, January 11 - Transfer Make-up Program
If you have any dietary or disability needs, please contact Abby Waugh at 405-744-3636 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that we are effective and timely in providing your accommodations, please notify our office at least one week prior to your enrollment program.